Feb 26 2013
Warning: Illegal string offset 'addMap' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 605
Warning: Illegal string offset 'position' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 478
Warning: Illegal string offset 'position' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 561
Are you organizing your holidays in Madrid? And looking for a great and cheap accommodation? Maybe, we can help you with this amazing apartment in the La Latina area, in the center of Madrid!
The apartment is located in a "listed" building constructed in 1853, in La Latina area of Madrid. The building has recently been completely renovated, completed in mid 2008. Many of the original features of the building have been maintained as it is a "listed" property, which explains why there is no lift.
In true attic character, the sloping ceilings, roof beams and skylights give the apartment plenty of light and charm, with high-tech fittings and cozy furnishings to complete the look. With its own little balconette overlooking the barrio, Attic maintains a unique appeal in Madrid culture, atmosphere and an easy-to-explore setting.
Amenities and services:
- A spacious living room that includes the dining area
- Sofa-bed (135 cm) in the living room
- Fireplace in the living room
- White and glass dengue table, with four matching black and white upholstered chairs
- 26" LCD Television
- One bedroom with King-size bed (150 cm) with mattress in viscoelastic
- A balcony which looks out onto the square below
- A well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge-freezer, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, kettle, electric juicer, mixer, a full set of crockery, saucepan and kitchen utensils, oven dish, frying pans…)
- Small table in the kitchen which can be used a breakfast table, complete with two folding chairs
- Contemporary design bathroom with shower cubicle with sliding shower-screen, a washbasin with mirror and a toilet
- Hot-cold air-conditioning
- Gas central-heating
- WIFI internet access (computer under request)
- Telephone with free national & incoming calls
- Music system with MP3 and CD player
- Ipod docking station, DVD player & collection of films
- Iron and small ironing board
Attic Madrid apartment is located in a street situated on a slope. It has been pedestrianised and has limited vehicle access.
Adjacent to the building is a recently renovated plaza or outer courtyard, which can be seen from the balcony. Due to the fact that before the plaza came into existence there was actually a building here which was demolished, the outer side wall of the building has been decorated with an original mural which makes it instantly recognizable.
If you go uphill from the apartment, you can find plaza Tirso de Molina, Nuevo Apolo Theatre along with a permanent flower market. If you go on walking, you’ll arrive, in approximately ten minutes, to Puerta del Sol, heart of Madrid and Spain (Zero Kilometer). From the square, also accessible by foot, are Plaza Mayor and Plaza Santa Ana.
Another option from Plaza Tirso de Molina is to cross the square in a westerly direction and head into the typical La Latina district, famous for his variety of restaurants and bars, until el Rostro, the famous flea market.
If you go downhill from the apartment, there is the district of Lavapiés, known for his multicultural character and the multitude of restaurants and alternative venues, in addition to the museums and galleries.
Some distances from the apartment:
- Metro: Tirso de Molina: 200 m
- Puerta del Sol: 800 m
- Plaza Mayor: 1 km
- Centro de Arte Reina Sofia: 800 m
- Estación de Atocha: 1,1 km
Check the prices and availability on our website!