Jan 25 2013
Warning: Illegal string offset 'addMap' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 605
Warning: Illegal string offset 'position' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 478
Warning: Illegal string offset 'position' in /var/www/vhosts/habitatapartments.com/subdomains/blog/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags/mygeopositioncom-geotags-geometatags.php on line 561
Within 2 months, it will be spring in Spain and after winter, what better than being in Madrid enjoying sun and discovering the Spanish capital? Let’s discover an amazing apartment and sure you will want to go there!
The Attico Sol apartment has been recently renovated with a fresh & minimalist design, providing it with the best qualities and with a high level combination of decoration and furniture. This cozy attic provides fantastic views of the city as it includes a large roof terrace complete with dining furniture. Making it an ideal place to have breakfast or dinner during Madrid’s warmer months.
Its second level houses the main bedroom, which is completely isolated from the rest of the flat and includes a private restroom with a bathtub from which you can enjoy the city’s views.
The apartment is completely furnished with everything necessary to make your Madrid stay both comfortable and luxurious.
The apartment offers the following amenities:
- Ground floor: Open living / dining area, sofa-bed, a puff, coffee table, a LCD TV and DVD. Well equipped kitchen, Double bedroom with 2 single beds (90cm x 190cm) pushed together, a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- First Floor: Main bedroom with double bed 150cm x 190cm, large fitted wardrobes, armchair and en suite bathroom containing a bath (with hand held shower head). There is parquet flooring throughout except for the bathrooms, which are tiled. Access to the terrace.
- Kitchen with with fridge, Kettle, toaster, freezer, oven, ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Hair dryer
- Baby cot on request
- Iron & ironing board
Just a few steps from Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor, this apartment is an excellent election due to its location. It will allow you to explore all corners of the city center and to enjoy its excitement and gastronomic treasures.
The Puerta is located in the very heart of Madrid. Immediately to the southwest lies the Plaza Mayor; the Palacio Real, the official home of the Royal Family, is further west. Parliament and the museum district are to the east and the train station Atocha is to the southeast.
Some distances from the apartment:
- Plaza Mayor: 170 metres
- Puerta del Sol: 200 metres
- Atocha train station: 1,3 km
- Museo del prado: 1,4 km
- Royal Palace: 1 km
- Gran Via: 500 metres
Seduced by this apartment? Click here to book it!