Are you looking for an apartment for your stay in Amsterdam? It’s time to begin spring in a good way and travelling to the Netherlands!
An impressive apartment luxuriously furnished to sleep up to 4 people in the historical centre of Amsterdam. Surrounded by picturesque canals & stylish 17th century canal houses, Emperor 6 is a perfect place to take in Amsterdam's atmosphere. The elegant high ceiling living room features a large sofa, a fireplace, a wooden dining table and a modern open plan kitchen. Besides its stylish master bedroom, Emperor 6 also has a cosy loft area with a double bed, and a modern bathroom with full bath and shower.
The apartment includes the following amenities and services:
- Master bedroom with spacious 2-person bed and flat screen TV
- Guest loft sleeping area with spacious 2-person bed and flat screen TV
- Modern bathroom with toilet, full bath & shower
- Living room with flat screen TV
- Broadband internet connection
- Original features and high ceilings
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, electric stove top, microwave / oven combination, and refrigerator / freezer
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Washing machine and dryer
- Fresh towels and linens
- On-call concierge
- Regular cleaning
At the corner of Keizersgracht street and Leidsestraat street, Emperor 1 is located in the Grachtengordel, at a stones trhow from the Nine Street area, lively and charming neighbourood with plenty of small restaurants, bars and unique boutique shops.
The typical 17th century architecture of the district is very interesting to see, as it is one of the most authentic parts of Amsterdam. Main museums and places of interest are easily reached by tram or buses. If you want to take a break from the city, Voldenpark is just at 10 minute' walk away.
Some distances from the apartment:
Nearest tram stop: 40m
Nine Streets: 3 minute walk
Rijksmuseum: 10 minute walk
Seduced by this apartment? Check its availability on our website!