Antiques Markets in Rome
Antiques, collectables, new and used clothing, shoes, vinyl and CDs are all up for grabs at weekend markets located along some of Rome’s most frequented streets and squares. For those who are always looking for something original, or something that is no longer fashionable, the antiques markets are the place to go. These markets offer all kinds of competitively priced goods.
Below are among the most well-known:
• Porta Portese is the most famous and biggest of Rome’s markets.
• The Ponte Milvio Market has antiques and can be found in Piazzale di Ponte Milvio near Torretta Valadier.
• The Antiquariato in Piazza Verdi is open every 4th Sunday of the month from 9:00 am to dusk. It is held in Piazza Giuseppe Verdi.
• The Stamp market in Largo della Fontanella Borghese is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and features stamps and books.
• The Via Sannio Market takes its name from the street that hosts it. Open Mondays to Saturdays, the market offers new and used clothes, shoes and haberdashery. Via Sannio is close to San Giovanni in Lateran.
• Borghetto Flaminio, one of the capital’s most noted antiques markets, is found in Piazza della Marina 32
For a complete list of markets visit www.060608.it
Don't miss it the opportunity to visit this markets during your stay with Habitat Apartments in Rome.