This time we are glad to welcome you to Barcelona Center Apartment, one of the most superior apartments in our selection in Barcelona. The criteria list includes location, design and convenience.
Barcelona Center Apartment is located in the central of Eixample. This is the biggest and most populated quarter in Barcelona, spreading between Gran Vía and Avinguda Diagonal. The area is known for its traditional apartments decorated in Catalan bourgeoisie style, as well as for its elegant architectures.
During the day, the area is buzzing with activity, people, offices and shops. By night it is a calm place. Eixample offers an impressive list of main sights. It all starts with Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, perhaps the most striking architectural feature of Barcelona.
This lovely apartment has an amazing location: A stone's throw from Casa Batlló, Casa Amatller, Casa Mulleras, Casa Lleó Morera and Casa Mila. Mostly quiet despite being located in the heart of the City.
Located on Balmes street, the border between the left and the right of Eixample area, the neighborhood is known for its architecture, exclusive boutiques, restaurants and cafe. Just two blocks from Plaza Catalunya and just steps Diputación Street and Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, one of the most important avenues of the city.
Our main sights nearby
- Plaza Universitat: Plaza de la Universitat is one of Barcelona's central squares, split between the districts of Eixample and Ciutat Vella.
- Casa Batlló: Casa Batlló, which is now owned by the Bernat family, the former owners of the Chupa Chups company, was built in 1877 and in the years 1904 to 1906 restored and remodeled by Antoni Gaudí and Josep Maria Jujol.
- Plaza de Cataluña: Plaza de Cataluña is widely known as the very center of Barcelona and also the central transport hub of the city.
- Casa Amatller, Casa Mulleras, Casa Lleó Morera, Casa Mila
The inside of the apartment
The apartment features three bedrooms, with a double bedroom with a comfortable and two twin bedrooms.
The apartment is bright and has natural light, with a tea table next to the living room.
Testimonials from our Guests
"The place is so spacious, we were able to share the apartment without being in each other's space. It is clean, well maintained, and has ample linen and kitchen utensils. The location is perfect – just minutes walk from all the neighborhoods and sights. This apartment is perfect."
– Anonymous, with a group of friends (from the USA)
"A very nice apartment located in the very center of Barcelona. All areas of the city can be reached by Metro and there are a number of stations nearby. Views from the windows are not inspiring but the apartment looking into an internal square of buildings rather than out to the road but is quiet, secure. There is a very nice bakery nearby. Main department stores and some exclusive shops are nearby. Casa Batllo is within walking distance and is possible Gaudi's best building."
– Mick, a family with older children (from England)