We’ve already shown you this apartment but we changed its name so it’s maybe the good time to refresh your memory Let’s discover it!
Balmes apartment in the central Eixample area, decorated with taste and elegance, is especially designed to make your holiday unforgettable.
It features three bedrooms: the first is a double bedroom with a comfortable double bed and a wardrobe. The second and third are twin rooms with two single beds in each that can be joined upon request. It has two bathrooms, one with a sink and toilet and the other with shower and tub.
In the main area you will find a large dining room, decorated with details and colors that become your favorite place of the apartment. Ceilings of 3.5 meters high with cornices. This room is equipped with a sofa for 4, plasma TV and two comfortable chairs. The dining room can seat up to 6 and is located near a window; this gives a beautiful view of the Coliseum Theatre and a very warm and bright atmosphere. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a small table and chairs.
Features and services included:
– 1 bedroom with double bed and wardrobe
– 2 twin bedrooms with single beds that can be joined upon request
– 1 room with granite table for six people overlooking the inner courtyard (view of the Coliseum)
– Radiators in each room
– Air conditioning in the dining room and in one of the rooms
– 1 toilet + sink
– 1 bathroom with shower / tub
– Traditional Spanish tiled floors throughout the apartment except kitchen and toilets
– 1 storage room to hang coats and store bags
– Concierge in the building
– 50 litre water heater
– Fully equipped kitchen with oven, refrigerator, automatic dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, stove kettle, blender, toaster and a table with 4 chairs
– 1 room with washer / dryer / ironing board and iron
– Hair dryer
– Wi- Fi
– Cleaning included for stays longer than 8 days
This beautiful apartment has an amazing location: Located on Balmes street, border between left and right of Eixample area, a neighborhood known for its architecture, exclusive boutiques, restaurants and cafe. Just two blocks from Plaza Catalunya and just steps Diputación Street and Gran Via de les Corts Catalans, one of the most important avenues of the city.
During the day the area is buzzing with activity; people, offices, shops. By night it is a calm place. Eixample offers an impressive list of main sights. It all starts with Gaudi's Sagrada Familia, perhaps the most striking architectural feature of Barcelona. Mysterious for its own history, inconclusive and oriented to be endless.
Some distances from the apartment:
– Plaza Catalunya: 5 minutes walk
– Las Ramblas: 10 minutes walking
– Paseo de Gracia: 10 minutes walk
– Nearest metro station (Universitat – Line 1): 300 meters
Seduced by this apartment? Click here to have more information!
Looking for an apartment in Barcelona? Don't hesitate to visit our website!