For the moment, I really want you to discover Amsterdam. Maybe because it’s less touristic than Barcelona or whatever, I wanna show you this apartment we have in the city center.
This Amsterdam apartment is located in the neighborhood Watergraafsmeer, just outside the historic centre of Amsterdam. Close to the railway station Amsterdam Amstel and Metro Station Wibautstraat.
The apartment features a spacious living room, fully equipped open plan kitchen, large balcony, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; it is a perfect set-up for 6 people.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
– 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds (1 is an en-suite with shower)
– Access to a large private balcony
– 1 bathroom with bath tub and separate shower cabin
– Separate toilet next to the bathroom
– Living-room with sofa, flat screen TV and DVD player
– Dining table with 4 chairs
– Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with dishwasher, oven, coffee machine, kettle, microwave and toaster
– Iron & ironing board
– Bed linen and towels
The apartment seems amazing and very well equipped but I’m pretty sure you will be seduced by its location! Let’s see it 😉
This apartment is located in a quiet street in Watergraafsmeer just a few step to the Amstel river and within walking distance from Amsterdam railway station Amstel and Wibautstraat Metro station. From both stations you can reach Schiphol airport in 20 minutes and within 10 minutes you are in the city center. The apartment is ideal for families but also for business travelers as it's very easy to reach RAI congress centre and the World Trade Center area by means of public transport.
Some distances from the apartment:
– Nearest tramway: 600 meter
– Heineken Experience: 2,2 km
– Artis: 2,7 km
– Rijksmuseum: 3,0 km
– Van Gogh museum: 3.0 km
What do you think about this apartment? Click here to reserve it!