Barcelona accentuates the terraces of its hotels with live music performances accompanied by good cuisine.
More and more often hotels are using the roofs of their buildings to breathe life into the summer nights of Barcelona. These terraces offer not only the services of a bar-restaurant, but now they are expanding their repertoire by organizing fun-filled evenings with live music concerts as you enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona.
Cocktails, varied cuisines and live music for all tastes: Jazz, Bossanova, funk, chill, etc, are enjoyed year after year, on the terraces of many hotels in Barcelona which, little by little have been finding their place among the many summer inhabitants.
Regarding the environment of these terraces, note that you can view some of the most important monuments of the city as they often light up in the evenings. They seem to come alive, making for an inspiring moment, full of magic and wonder.
Here we detail a list of some of the terraces of the most charming hotels in Barcelona:
– Hotel Duques de Cardona- "Brisa de Mar” or "Sea Breeze" terrace: Live music on Wednesdays and Fridays.
– Hotel Condes de Barcelona- "Alaire Terrace Bar": considered a privileged landscape of Modernist Barcelona with silhouettes of La Pedrera in the foreground and the Sagrada Familia. Wednesdays: Möet Nights.
– Hotel Majestic- "Dolce Vita" or "Sweet Life" terrace: Bar has a fantastic Japanese food
– Hotel W- "Terraza Wet" or "Wet Deck" terrace: Terrace on the ground floor with views of Barcelona beaches that are priceless. Highlights: the "Sundays of Copacabana." A proposal in the style of Rio.
– Hotel Barcelo Raval terrace: quiet and with background music (not live)
– Casa Fuster- "Café Vienés Jazz Club" terrace: a space that brings together the best jazz players in the national and international music scene
– Terraza del Hotel Silken Diagonal: Live music Thursday through Sunday
– Hotel Arts- "Arola" terrace: live music on Thursdays at 10:30pm
– Hotel Pulitzer- “Visit Up” terrace.
If you are planning to spend your holidays in Barcelona, please visit one of the terraces! And in case you need an accommodation for those days, we recommend one of the apartments in Barcelona with Habitat Apartments. They are located near areas of interest in the city and many of them near one of the terraces we've recommended.