Spending Christmas holidays in Barcelona, did you think about it? You couldn't have come at a better time! We have a new apartment, the Lauria Cosy apartment, in the center of Barcelona, in the Eixample district. This one is very famous for Gaudi’s works, as the Casa Batlló, the Pedrera, the Sagrada Familia and so many more sights.
This apartment in Barcelona is brand new and offers 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom and 2 French balconies with view over the street. You won’t be disappointed by the Lauria Cosy apartment.
The apartment also features a nice living room with a double sofa bed and plasma TV, as well as the dining room for 4 people.
Features and services included:
– 1 master bedroom with double bed, balcony (street side)
– Living room with Sofa-bed for 2 people, TV and one balcony (street side)
– 1 complete bathroom
– Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, microwave
– Washing machine & dryer
– Iron and ironing board
– Central heating and air conditioning
– DVD player
– WiFi Internet ADSL
– Towels and linen
– There is a concierge in the building
– Baby cot & high chair free of charge
– Cleaning for stays longer than 8 days
The apartment is located on Roger de Lluria street between Diputación street and Gran Via street.
The area is one of the most interesting of the Eixample with typical architecture of early nineteenth-century Modernism, and a wide range of shops, restaurants and cafes. In addition, it is situated just 5 minutes from the elegant Paseo de Gracia.
Some distances from the apartment:
– Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes: 50 metres
– Casa Batlló: 500 metres
– Plaza Catalunya: 600 metres
– Metro station Passeig de Gracia (Line 4): 400 metres
– Bus Station (North Station): 1.5 km