Are you looking for a very special apartment in Barcelona? So, have a look to its apartment and you won’t be disappointed!
The Luxury Rambla Catalunya Apartment has been laid out in an open plan, one of the main rooms and the lounge share the same space. Also dramatically different is one of the bathrooms with large bath and relaxation area which is opened to the salon. Artisanal mosaic floors and high ceilings are some of the features of its architecture.
In the living / dining room there is a comfortable sofa to relax with the television. This apartment, even located right in the centre of Barcelona, is still extremely quiet.
The kitchen is spacious, modern and fully equipped with all modern amenities you expect to find in an apartment of this quality: microwave, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.. It also has a large dining table so you can decide to prepare your dishes with fresh local products.
There is a total of 3 modern bathrooms, each with shower, toilet and washbasin.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
– 2 bedrooms with twin beds (4 beds)
– 1 bedroom with double bed
– 1 bedroom with 2 beds at mezzanine level
– 3 complete bathroom with showers (1 at mezzanine level)
– Living room with 2 leather sofas and Flat screen TV
– Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances such as microwave, coffee maker, kettle, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.
– All paintings exposed in the apartment are for sale. On the same floor there is a price list, a way to always remember these days in the city. Painter: Teresa Julia.
– Air-conditioning and heating
– Hair dryer
– Iron & ironing board
– Washing machine and clothes dryer
– Internet wifi
– Baby cot
– Maximum capacity is 7-8 people: Mezzanine bedroom measures 13m2 with 1.60m height + 3m2 bathroom /same height). This bedroom has 2 single beds with one bathroom with shower.
The Luxury Rambla Catalunya Apartment is located right in the centre of Barcelona, literally 10 minutes walk from Plaça Catalunya and Las Ramblas, the Old Town, the Gothic Quarter and Borne.
Paseo de Gracia was the main artery of this new Eixample (urban expansion) that was born after 1860, when they tore down the walls that drowned the old Barcelona. This neighborhood was built with money from wealthy families in Barcelona. It features several major attractions of Barcelona: Catalunya Square, Paseo de Gracia, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, etc.
Some distances from the apartment:
– Nearest metro Station (Passeig de Gracia): 200 metres (3 minutes walk)
– La Pedrera de Gaudi: 600 metres (8 minutes walk)
– Las Ramblas/Catalunya Square: 750 metres (10 minutes walk)