If it is your first trip in Amsterdam, or not, you will certainly need an accommodation. As we know that it is quite difficult to find one when you don’t know the city, we have the perfect choice for you!
The Sapphire 3 apartment is located on the edge of the city centre, close to the city zoo Artis, the Botanical gardens and the Tropenmuseum. Nice restaurants and cafés can be found on the Roetersstraat as well as the lovely art-house movie theatre Kriterion and the faculty of Economics of the University of Amsterdam (UvA). The apartment is also close to the Oosterpark, one of Amsterdam’s larger city parks.
Some distances from the apartment:
– Nearest tramway (Weesperplein): 180 meters
– Jewish Historical Museum: 900 meters
– Oosterpark: 700 meters
– Botanical Gardens: 900 meters
So, if you want to spend a relax stay and enjoy your holidays in the Dutch capital, this place is amazing! To be entirely convinced about this charming apartment, discover its description below and all its advantages.
This fully equipped two bedroom apartment with wooden floors contains a stylish furnishing.
The apartment offers the following amenities and services:
– 2 double bedrooms (one with twin beds and one with double bed)
– 1 bathroom with a shower and a toilet
– Living room with sofa-bed to sleep 2 people, flat screen TV and DVD player
– Dining table with chairs for 6 people
– Open plan kitchen equipped with dishwasher, oven, coffee-machine, kettle microwave, fridge with freezer
– Iron & ironing board
– Wireless internet
– Bed linen and towels are provided
– Elevator in building
This is the perfect accommodation for you and your friends or your family. Even if this Sapphire 3 apartment is amazing, don’t hesitate to check our website to find more apartments in Amsterdam!