Finally, summer is coming! Provided by Habitat Apartments, here is the list of perfect-summer apartments. Family vacation, business trip, traveling with kids, couple holiday or even monthly apartment? We are here for your request!
1. Garden View Apartment – located next to Jardines de la Torre de les Aigües garden.
- Recommended for: Big family, traveling with kids
- Location: Eixample district, next to Girona metro station
Garden View Apartment features three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room for six people, a comfortable lounge and balconies with view to Jardines de la Torre de les Aigües garden. For parents, the two double bedrooms are equipped with ensuite bathrooms and balcony to overlook the street, which is ideally quiet, private to rest after a long day of exploring the city.
The Jardines de la Torre de les Aigües (Water Tower Gardens) is one of the very few remaining courtyards in Eixample district and only open to the public in mid-June to early September. Offering a 60-cm deep swimming pool and gardens with shallow water, the courtyard brings a community pool for kids to play and relaxing space for parents.
2. Fluvia Apartment – common outdoor swimming pool, located near Mar Bella beach.
- Recommendation for: Vacation with family or groups of friends
- Location: Poblenou district – the most modern, innovative and trendy district of Barcelona
The apartment offers three comfortable bedrooms, two complete bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious living/dining area with a little balcony. It is tastefully decorated and modernly furniture equipped.
Additionally, it provides an outdoor swimming pool, which is commonly used and car parking is available on request. Fluvia Apartment can accommodate up to five people.
3. Bailén Attic – big terrace, beautiful view of Sagrada Familia, the Agbar Tower and Tibidabo.
- Recommendation for: couple vacation, business trip.
- Location: Eixample district – Barcelona’s most extensive and most populated area.
Bailén Attic offers a double bedroom, a bathroom, a spacious living room with a comfortable sofa, dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. It features a modern design in loft style. Fireplace service is on request with an extra cost.
Seems like a not-so-special apartment with a terrace? But it is. The apartment is designed in the way that the terrace is higher than the flat level and can only be accessed by a small staircase in the large window, which you can find in the living room. Lazily lying down on the sunbed in the morning, enjoying the sunset in the afternoon, sipping your champaign under the sky full of stars with your beloved, it is your choice.
A vacation apartment in the attic (fifth floor) with a large terrace overlook the most significant sightseeing of the city – Sagrada Familia, Agbar Tower and Tibidabo, would make your trip unforgettable.
4. Boulevard Attic – monthly apartment with a large terrace
- Recommendation for: Families, group of friends.
- Location: Street Enrique Granados – elegant, peaceful, atmospheric.
The modern and stylish apartment features a spacious bedroom with a double bed, a wardrobe, an amazing terrace with lounge area and solarium area. A view of the terrace from the double bedroom is what you can expect. The common area offers a spacious living room with double sofa bed, flat screen TV, dining area for 4 people and a fully equipped kitchen.
There are so much to do during summer in Barcelona. Sónar and Cruïlla music festivals, outdoor film festivals, St John's feast day, Gràcia district big party, Pride BCN, series of concerts CaixaForum Summer Nights, Grec art festival, and more. Monthly apartments allow families and friends an affordable and convenient option to explore the city and culture. For the list of monthly apartments, provided by Habitat Apartments, please visit here.
Need more recommendation?